Series 2 advancements include ‘FCV’ (Formech Cycle View) control interface with 10” high resolution touch-screen. Machine cycle status is clearly visible at a glance and all parameters can be adjusted in real time without interrupting the current cycle.
By working closely with HD customers all over the world Formech has developed an intuitive, graphically driven interface suitable for operators at all experience levels.
Generous standard specification and an extensive range of options including twin heaters for the most demanding materials mark the HD Series 2 as a cost effective and highly adaptable machine range.
Apple Inc., Nestle and Cambridge University are amongst the first customers to benefit from Formech’s HD Series 2.
“For us the lighter weight nature of Formech machines design and construction offer a far more versatile and flexible option to that of the somewhat over engineered and cumbersome nature of other manufacturers, meaning that adaptations, alteration and relocations are far simpler to apply.”
Neil Simpson – Managing Director Simpson Detour
- Cambridge University (Education – UK)
- Bahrain University (Education – Bahrain)
- INSA (Education – France)
- Nestle France (Chocolate & Confectionary – France)
- Nestle Switzerland (Chocolate & Confectionary)
- Comco Plastics (Sign Making / Displays – USA)
- Interform (Trade Former / Tool Maker – UK)
- DPS Designs (Tool Maker – UK)
- Berry Plastics Corp (Design – USA)
- Giannuzzi (Aerospace – Italy)
- Apple Inc (R&D – USA)
- Makita (Packaging – UK)